Retail Merchant Services provide a range of payment services that include online payments, telephone payments, and card payments. Below we take a look at reviews of the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost, and other key things you need to know to help you select the right payment services provider for your business.
Retail Merchant Services Payment Services Reviews
Below we look at reviews of retailer services from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all retailers’ services and therefore may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.3 out of 5 based on 5,484 reviews.
- Review status: 3.0 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
- Reviews.co.uk: 1.31 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.
Retail Merchant Services Payment Services, Packages and Prices
Retail Merchant Services offers merchant accounts and online payments that include:
- Choose a hosted payment page or API
- Fast and secure payment gateway
- Accept cards and digital wallets including Google Pay and Apple Pay
- More than 140 currencies
- Shopping cart integration
- Recurring billing
- Instant reports
- Electronic billing
- PCI-compliant and 3D secure
- 24/7 customer support
- Simple and competitive prices
- Next day settlement is available
They provide some basic pricing information as follows, but a full quote is provided upon request:
- 79% + £0.10 for debit and credit cards
Plans, packages and pricing notes were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check the retailer’s services website for the latest information.
Retail Merchant Services History
Retail Merchant Services is a payment service provider that caters to businesses across the UK and Ireland. They provide a secure and reliable payment solutions service to make accepting payments from customers faster and easier and to help businesses grow.
Retail Merchant Services provide payment solutions that include card machines, EPOS systems, online payments, and payments over the phone using a virtual terminal. They can accept a wide range of card and digital wallet payments which includes the most popular ones like Google Pay and Apple Pay, and they handle over 140 currencies.
Their online payment solution offers a choice of a hosted payment page or a fully customized solution integrated into your website using a direct API solution. Their payment gateway offers a variety of features that include the ability to set up recurring invoices, produce instant invoices, and generate electronic invoices. All this is backed by 24/7 customer support and the system is protected by 3D protection and PCI compliant.
Switch to Retail Merchant Services
If you wish to join Retail Merchant Services, you can either request a quote online on their website or contact the sales team by calling 01908359190.
Additional business services from Retail Merchant Services
Retailer Services offers a range of payment services that include:
- Phone payments
- EPOS systems including countertop, portable and mobile systems
- Card machines
- Pay by link
Customer service and complaints for retailer services
You can contact the Retailer Services customer service team on 01908 354 500 available 24/7.
Contact Retail Merchant Services
You can contact the retailer’s services through:
- Complete their contact form
- Call Customer Support at 01908354500 (available 24/7)
- Sales Contact 01908359190
- live chat
- Post – Matrix House, North 4th Street, Milton Keynes MK9 1NJ
- Website: https://www.retailmerchantservices.co.uk/
Payment services for retailer services Pros / Cons
- 24/7 customer support
- Choosing a hosted payment page and API
- It accepts a wide range of payments and currencies
- Safe and compliant service
- The high percentage of positive customer reviews
- Full pricing information is not available
- Preparation may take up to 10 days