Trust Payments offers an integrated payment solution that includes online payments, in-app payments, and in-store payments. Below we take a look at reviews of the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost, and other key things you need to know to help you select the right payment services provider for your business.
Trust Payments Payment Service Reviews
Below we take a look at Trust Payments reviews from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all Trust Payments services and therefore may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 2.1 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.
Plans, packages, and pricing for Trust Payments payment services
Trust Payments offers merchant accounts and online payments that include:
- Choice of API or hosted payment pages
- Accept credit, debit, mobile, and alternative payment types
- It handles more than 24 local payment methods
- More than 180 currencies
- It integrates the most popular shopping carts
- A quick refund can be offered
- Completely safe
There is no information about pricing.
Plans, packages, and pricing notes were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check the Trust Payments website for the latest information.
Trust Payments History
Trust Payments is a global unified payments provider that was formed in 2019 and brings together predecessor companies such as Secure Trading. They have created a pioneering Fintech platform by combining technology and financial services to build a converged omnichannel commerce solution.
Trust Payments Payment Services have 11 global offices including those in London and Harrogate in the UK. They support over 20,000 customers with a volume of over £5 billion annually and support 15 languages.
Trust Payments offers a range of payment services including online payments, in-app payments and in-store payments that can all be combined. Online Payment Service is provided either as an integrated API or hosted payment page solution. They accept a variety of payment methods including credit, debit, mobile, alternative payment types, and more than 24 local payment methods. They handle over 180 currencies and can help you refund customers when needed quickly within 2 hours using Visa Direct.
Switch to Trust Payments
If you wish to join Trust Payments, you can contact them by filling out their online form or call them on +44 333 240 6000.
Additional business services from trust payments
Trust Payments offers a range of payment services that focus largely on the internet but also include:
- Payments in the store through card terminals
- In-app payments
- Integrated payments
- Customer Service and Complaints Trust Payments
- You can contact the Trust Payments customer service team at +44 333 240 6000 available 24/7.
Trust Payments Contact
You can contact Trust Payments through:
- Complete their contact form
- Call +44 333 240 6000 (available 24/7)
- Post – 1 Royal Exchange, London EC3V 3DG
- Website: https://www.trustpayments.com/
Pros / Cons of Trust Payments Payment Services
- It provides an API for selection and hosted payment pages
- 24/7 customer support
- It accepts more than 180 currencies and a wide range of payment methods
- It integrates with shopping carts
- Safe service
- Refunds can be delivered quickly
- No pricing information is available
- Few customers reviews with a high percentage of negative reviews