Worldpay is a well-known global payment processing provider offering a complete online solution for websites and apps as well as providing virtual card and payment machines. Below we take a look at reviews of the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost, and other key things you need to know to help you select the right payment services provider for your business.
Worldpay Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at Worldpay reviews from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all Worldpay services and therefore may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 2.9 out of 5 based on 2,639 reviews.
- Review status: 1.0 out of 5 based on 100 reviews.
- Reviews.co.uk: 1.0 out of 5 based on 1 review.
Plans, packages, and prices for Worldpay payment services
Worldpay offers merchant accounts and online payments that include:
- Supports more than 120 currencies
- Fast payments
- Recurring payments
- powerful systems
- Simple order management
- Real-time data and reports
- Start receiving payments within 24 hours
- Fraud prevention
- PCI compliance
- There are no setup costs
- Free merchant account
- Support provided by those who developed it
- UK-based support teams
They offer a choice between two monthly or pay-as-you-go payment plans:
- Gateway Standard from £19 per month
- Advanced Gateway from £45 per month
- Pay As You Go 2.75% + £0.20
Plans, packages, and pricing notes were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check the Worldpay website for the latest information.
Worldpay began as an online multi-currency payment system in 1997 created in partnership with NatWest Bank. Over the years, Worldpay has changed ownership several times first with the bank changing ownership to RBS and then being acquired by Vantiv in 2017. It is currently owned by Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) which bought it in 2019.
They offer a completely online payment service that enables businesses to receive payments from either a website or an app. They designed their system to be easy to use and integrate. They provide an API that helps developers create custom payments that can be activated and receive payments within 24 hours.
Worldpay provides a secure infrastructure and a market-leading gateway that is trusted by millions of businesses around the world. They cater to businesses of all sizes from startups to large e-commerce brands.
Switch to Worldpay
If you would like to join Worldpay, you can either contact our sales team by calling 0800 096 3997 or you can apply online for an account.
Worldpay Business Additional Services
Worldpay offers a range of payment services that include:
- Card machines
- Virtual stations
Worldpay customer service and complaints
You can contact the Worldpay customer service team for online payment support at 0330 333 1233 available 24/7 or you can email technical support at [email protected]
You can contact Worldpay through:
- Online and virtual terminal support call 0330 333 1233 (available 24/7)
- Technical support email [email protected]
- Card Machine Support 0345 761 6263 (available 24/7)
- Post – Victory House, Fifth Avenue, Gateshead NE11 0EL
- Website: https://online.worldpay.com/
Pros / Cons of Global Payment Services
- Choice of monthly plans or a PAYG plan
- Supports more than 120 currencies
- Quick setup and no setup costs
- Includes a free merchant account
- Secure service with fraud prevention and PCI compliant
- 24/7 customer support
- Very divided customer reviews with a high rate of bad reviews